Homemade Alfredo Sauce:
- 1 pint of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 bag of Italian Cheese
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into a sauce pan, and gradually add the Italian Cheese until each is melted and the sauce is creamy (for extra creaminess add cream cheese)
How to Cook Country Pleasin’ Smoked Sausage:
- cut up the sausage however you prefer, we cut ours into fourths
- put the sausage in a pan, until the sausage is brown and warmed
- mix the sausage in with the cooked noodles and sauce and you are FINISHED!
We used wide egg noodles, but you can use any noodle type you prefer! Such an easy recipe to make any night of the week!